Wendy Ayche is an Australian-Chinese Beauty Blogger who left a marketing job to pursue a full-time career in Youtube who is highly successful. Known for her beauty, hair, and lifestyle hacks, Wengie, as she is known to her fans, has amassed nearly five million subscribers and continued to grow in stardom all over the world. Attributing her success to the wealth of entertainment, inspiration, and education she provides her viewers, Wengie’s multicultural approach is a huge hit with her viewers. Recently she put together a video with ten great hair hacks every lazy person should know. Teaming up with Sugarbearhair, a company that sells revolutionary hair vitamins, Wengie offers ten tips below:
- The first tip she offered was to focus on eating a healthy diet full of vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B9, B12, Biotin, Iodine, and Zinc. If your diet does not provide the sufficient nutrients, then invest in vitamins that do provide all those much-needed nutrients for healthy and strong hair.
- Wengie also provided an easy way to create a braid that looked fuller and thicker. Watch her video on the website provided below for easy instructions to create a beautiful braid.
- Next, Wengie suggested using shampoo without SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), especially if your hair is color-treated.
- Wengie also provided a great way to keep track of bobby pins by either storing them in a tic tac container or sticking a magnetic strip on an accessories holder or mirror.
- Want great curls but don’t have a curling wand? By using a metal utensil and heating it up with a hair dryer, Wengie showed that similar results could be achieved.
- If you are trying to create small braids but do not have small elastics, sticking a bobby pin vertically up through the middle using the rounded end to wrap around the end of the braid to keep it in place works. Also, using excess hair to wrap around the bobby pin will look like nothing is holding the braid in place, giving a clean look.
- If your hair regrowth line is showing, parting the hair in a zig-zag line will give it an ombre-like illusion.
- Wengie also provided a clever solution if you are running late in the morning: Popping your hair dryer in a drawer to hold it up and in place, while doing makeup is a great time-saver.
- If your hair clip keeps slipping off, then there is an easy fix: use a hot glue gun to glue the inside of clip strip to give it a non-strip look that holds hair in place.
- Finally, get a sock you don’t use anymore, cut off the toes, roll it until it looks like a band or donut. Tie up a ponytail and use the sock donut and roll the hair completely around it creating a perfect, messy bun without it falling off.
All these helpful tips, tutorials, and more can be found by visiting the video: